1st January - 31st December
Royal Ascot by Luxury Train
Running Dates Desc: Thursday 16 June 2016 - Ladies' Day
Class: Premier Dining, Luxury Day
Food: Dining on board
Locomotives: Diesel Engine
Stations: Crewe, Manchester Piccadilly, Birmingham New Street, Ascot
Cost Desc: Includes Brunch with Bellini on outward journey Admission to the racecourse Reserved entrance to the grandstand enclosure Dinner with Champagne and half a bottle of wine per person on return trip
The Royal meeting is one of the most famous in the equestrian calendar where top class racing is combined with pageantry, style and tradition. Ladies Day is well-known in the social calendar.
Included: Brunch with Bellini on the outward journey. Dinner with champagne and half a bottle of wine upon the return. Admission to the racecourse and reserved entrance to the grandstand enclosure.
Please note: You will receive your entry badge before you leave the train. It is not possible to re-enter the course once you have left the main gates.
Dress Code: Ladies within the main Grandstand enclosure are encouraged to dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion. Ladies are asked to take particular note of the following:
- A hat, headpiece or fascinator should be worn at all times.
- Strapless or sheer strap dresses and tops are not permitted.
- Trousers must be full length and worn with a top that adheres to the guidelines above.
- Jackets/pashminas may be worn but dresses/tops underneath still to comply with dress code.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Shorts are not permitted.
Gentlemen must wear a suit with a shirt and tie.
Access: This journey is not suitable for passengers with special access needs/wheelchair users.